CASILICIOS DEL PUENTE DE SAN BERNARDO

Formerly known as the Pont de Sant Agustí, 18th Century. In 1717, these edifices were built for the patron saint San Bernardo and his sisters María and Gracia, and so the name was changed to Pont de San Bernat. When the branch of the River Júcar that ran through the town was cut off in 1967, the bridge disappeared along with the Avenida residential quarter. Following recent restoration work, the bridge has been partially recovered.

 

  • Features:
  • Horaris: Open to the public
  • Època: Moderna
  • Address:
  • Avenida Santos Patronos
  • Alzira
Galeria

Rate and share